Extensive studies have shown that a corporate health and wellness program yields significant returns including enhanced recruitment and retention of healthy employees, fewer absenteeism, improved job performance and hence productivity and improved employee relations and morale. It is, therefore, inevitable that organizations focus on designing and implementing health and wellness programs.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Middle level managers from public and private institutions; hr practitioners and officers dealing with employee welfare.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Manage employee health and individual wellness;
• Appreciate health and wellness at workplace;
• Identify elements of a health and wellness program;
• Formulate policies on health and wellness at workplace;
• Integrate mind, body and soul;
• Conduct health risk assessment;
• Manage stress.
• Importance of health and wellness at workplace;
• Proper nutrition;
• Emotions, attitudes and behavior;
• Job satisfaction;
• Stress management;
• Practicing self-care;
• Personality effects on attitudes and wellbeing;
• Health and wellness policy;
• Risk management.