This programme provides practical help to enable participants grasp the mind-set of an expert trainer. This programme is focused on the trainer, providing skills, opportunity and feedback to enhance training delivery to the next level. Training and re-training are now an essential part of business strategy for all successful organizations. Preparing and delivering top of the range “on-the-job” and “off the job” training to meet organizational needs is an essential skill.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The programme is designed for people who are already involved in training or newly appointed training staff who would like to design and mount training events. Further, it will appeal to a broad audience: training specialists and managers who have training as a part of their overall job.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of course, participants will be able to:
• Learn the basics of adult learning theory and instructional design methodology;
• Gain a foundation in carrying out training needs analysis; developing learning objectives and evaluating the impact of your training initiatives;
• Learn and apply effective training/facilitation techniques for managing participants, engaging a variety of learning styles and creating an effective positive learning environment;
• Manage training/facilitation challenges;
• Obtain certain tools/techniques to assist with training and delivery.
• Overview of training;
• Adult learning principles and approaches;
• Training needs analysis;
• Programme design;
• Writing clear training objectives;
• Evaluating/validation of training;
• Facilitation skills;
• Training methodology and methods;
• Impact assessment;