In this modern era organizations are expected to operate cost-effectively. Gone are the days of over employing staff, hiring unqualified people or even under employing. Either way businesses were affected. Qualified people should occupy their rightful positions. This however requires organizations to ascertain their future business niche, and come up with the correct establishment prior to filling vacancies. The programme focuses on determining future HR organizational needs (demand forecasting), assessing current employees’ performance motivation and potential (supply analysis), comparing future HR demand and current HR supply to determine possible HR surplus or deficit. In the end the programme trains participants to formulate various HR plans whose amalgamation would result in the grand HR plan for the organization.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This programme is a must for HR practitioners assigned the planning function, officers in HRM who wish to multi skill, and those who have joined the function lacking HR planning skills.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Scan the internal and external environments;
• Analyze planning experiences in the african continent;
• Apply hr demand and forecasting techniques;
• Develop an organizational hr plan.
• External and internal environmental scanning;
• Planning experiences in the African environment;
• Methods of gathering information for HRP;
• Conducting organizational SWOT analysis;
• HR demand forecasting techniques;
• HR supply analysis process;
• Developing the organizational grand HR plan.