Today’s IT professionals needs to deliver crucial services for organizations and their end users. This path offers system administrator training in Installing, configuring upgrading new systems. Windows active directory infrastructure implementation, routing and switching protocols configuration and troubleshooting, security, desktop support, Amazon web Services, Linux, virtualization, and more.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is intended for system administrator’s/network engineers/it support officers and it technicians
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of this course, participants will be able:
• Install and configure windows server operating system;
• Configure and troubleshoot switching and routing protocols;
• Upgrade new systems;
• Deploy, manage and maintain the industry’s leading VM platforms;
• Administer the leading organizational collaboration software on the market today, SharePoint;
• Examine open source operating system leader, Linux.
• Performing core configuration tasks;
• Configure active directory;
• Windows server active directory;
• Infrastructure security;
• Cryptography basics, and security implementation;
• Working with active directory sites;
• Administrating the active directory;
• Troubleshoot Windows Server Active Directory Domain Services by using Group Policy;
• Domain Name System, and Active Directory Certificate Services;
• Network infrastructure configuration;
• Control system access and data security;
• Configure transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and Internetwork Packet Exchange (IPX) protocols;
• Backup configurations;
• IP addressing, Sub netting, routing protocols;
• LAN Switching;
• Concepts and practices in Wide Area Network (WAN) services;
• Frame Relay;
• Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN);
• Point to Point (PPP);
• Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN);
• Run reports, configure service level agreements (SLAs) and perform instance.