Strategy execution is much more difficult than strategy formulation. In an era of data and evidence driven decision making, developing key performance indicators that are strategy focused reinforces alignment and organizational performance. Building on research evidence that most organizations develop the wrong key performance indicators to assess strategic performance, this course aims at addressing this gap by identifying the indicators that help measure what really matters; documenting the key performance indicators so that there is one common platform for reference and proceeds to demonstrate how data from the indicators should be collected and analyzed. Formula for the respective indicators will be presented.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Corporate planning directors and officers, human resource managers, corporate services, those working in operations and customer service departments
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:-
• Develop key performance indicators for corporate departmental and unit level;
• Document the interpretation of the indicators and the formula to be used when operationalising the indicators;
• Translate the indicators into corporate, departmental and individual scorecards;
• Undertake KPI balancing;
• Apply the KPIs in performance measurement.
• Overview of performance measurement;
• Key performance indicators selection;
• KPI balancing and KPI documentation;
• KPI based performance reporting and decision making.