Organizations are faced with extreme unpredictability, competition and complexity. Managers must anticipate and prepare for the probable and the possible. This they must do by creating organizations that are flexible, lean, mean and ready at all times. To fail to plan is to plan to fail. To plan but implement poorly is a sure fail. An envelope for effectiveness tools are now more than ever, essential for organizational sustainability.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Heads of departments, supervisors, and other operational managers will benefit immensely from the course.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Apply tools for setting strategic direction;
• Measure organizational effectiveness;
• Apply techniques to develop creativity and create an ambiance supportive environment for innovation.
• Developing strategic direction;
• Exploring organizational effectiveness;
• Customer focus;
• Developing creativity and innovation;
• Corporate culture (values training).