Business processes are a set of interrelated activities which are used to produce and deliver goods and services to customers. The efficiency of business processes contributes, to a very large extent, to producing high quality goods and services. The opposite is true. In turn, the higher the quality of goods and services, the higher the levels of customer satisfaction. In turn, the higher the customer loyalty levels hence revenues earned by the organization. Thus efficient business processes make good business sense.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Middle and senior managers in public and private enterprises responsible for efficiency programmes, programme/project managers, economists, planners, production managers and marketing managers.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Contextualize BPR in your organization;
• Apply comprehensive methodology for analyzing current business processes;
• Design and effectively implement reengineered business processes;
• Monitor and evaluate reengineered business processes.
• BPR concept and methodology;
• Efficiency and effectiveness analysis;
• Raci analysis;
• Migration and engagement strategy;
• Monitoring and evaluation methodologies for reengineered business processes.