PRINCE2 (projects in controlled environments) is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Project managers,general managers, IT administrators, program managers, project team managers and support staff.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Apply principles on project management using the most internationally recognized project management methods;
• Focus on the viability of the project in relation to its business case objectives - rather than simply seeing the completion of the project as an end in itself;
• Apply techniques to promote consistency of project work and the ability to reuse project assets while facilitating staff mobility and reducing the impact of personnel changes/hand-overs;
• Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team and project board, improving communication and control;
• Identify mitigation initiatives to perceived problems and issues and focus on the viability of the project throughout;
• Explain roles and responsibilities in the project management life cycle;
• Apply diagnostic tool in facilitating the assurance and assessment of project work, troubleshooting and audits;
• Identify stakeholders (including sponsors and resource providers) and ensuring that they are properly represented in planning and decision making;
• Explain how to effectively engage stakeholders in the process of project approval and management.
• Prince2 themes;
• Prince2 principles;
• Prince2 organization;
• Prince2 startup a project;
• Initiating a project directing a project;
• Managing product delivery ms projects;
• Business case;
• Critical path;
• Working with project calendar prince 2 approach to quality;
• Managing resources workload;
• Prince 2 reporting.