Communication is lifeblood of an organization. This is because business takes place in an environment where communication is key. An organization has to connect with its environment which is the source of its inputs/resources. It needs to influence external environment factors- economic, political, social technological, natural resources, markets and institutional. Effective presentation is also important. Management has to inspire the workforce to appreciate and commit themselves to the vision, mission, goals, strategy, plans, policies and activities. In addition, there are values, beliefs, rules and regulations systems and processes as well as needs of people to be responded to. The course will emphasize two-way communication and proficiently in the same.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is ideal for senior and middle level officers in government, public and private corporations as well as politicians and entrepreneurs
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course, participants will be able to: -
• Explain the importance of communication in organizations;
• Apply communication principals to communicate internally and externally;
• Use communication skills for effective reading, writing, listening, making phone calls, and interpreting signals and behaviors;
• Applying communication skills and communication for improving morale, performance, and productivity;
• Use communication skills to sustain good organizational and personal image.
• Effective organizational Communication;
• Effective interpersonal Communication;
• Creating corporate communication systems;
• Essential communication skills;
• Effective presentation skills, barriers to effective communication and facilitation.