ESAMI has been accredited and recognized locally, regionally and globally by the following bodies/organizations among others.
ESAMI delivers high-quality, client-centered executive training for clients across the African continent while fully involving its clients as the very core of its existence. The aim is to apply competitive advantage and distinctive strengths towards the common objective of contributing to the advancement of the continent’s socio-economic development.
Our strengths lie in:
- The 10 member states, through the Governing Board granted ESAMI the charter to award degrees
- National Council for Technical and Vocation Education and Training (NACTVET) of Tanzania
- World Customs Organization (WCO) in favor of its MBA in Customs Management
- Association of African Business Schools (AABS) membership
- Recognized by UK ENIC – the UK National Information Centre for the recognition and evaluation of international qualifications and skills (formerly UK NARIC) as comparable to a UK taught Masters Degree
- Zimbabwe Council for Higher Education (ZIMCHE)
- Namibia Qualification Authority (NQA)
- National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) of Malawi
- Eswatini Higher Education Council (ESHEC)