Conference for Executive Assistants & Administrative Professionals
Date: 23 Sep 2019
THEME: Unlock your potential, Renew your vision
Venue: Mombasa, KENYA
Dates: 25 -30 November, 2019 (5 Days)
Fees: US$1,150 (To cover tuition, training materials, conference facilities)
Globalization and modernization of service delivery systems has created an increasingly
dynamic and competitive work environment. This has resulted in the demand for demonstration
of competency by Executive Secretaries and Administrative Assistants in the application of
knowledge, skills and experience in work performance. This calls for a secretary who delivers
substantial benefits and value to the boss and the organization at large. The conference will
empower delegates to make decisions, lead teams, be catalysts for change and truly be a
strategic business partner to management and an asset to the organisation.
This conference is meticulously designed to inspire delegates with a whole host of practical
and immediate actionable tips and ideas on competence transformation for outstanding
results, increased prductivity and professionalism.
- To develop critical knowledge and skills needed to improve organizational and individual effectiveness and performance
- To foster a learning culture that respects career advancement
- Increase ability to collaborate up, down and across the organization
- Enhance and develop skills of a 21st Century Administrative Professional
- Build and strengthen leadership and people skills
- Build strategic relationships and a vast network of Executive Assistants
The Conference at a Glance
- The future of work and skills of 21st Century Administrative Professionals: Recognize the critical skills
- Competency Self-Assessment Tool:understanding self
- Steps in Developing Learning Plan:Define one’s career path
- Stepping into Leadership:Building Capacity to influence positive results
- People Management Skills: People Skills to Build Trust and Influence
- Work life balance:Regaining Peace of Mind at Work and Home
Who Should Attend?
Secretaries, Office Administrators, Executive/Private and Personal secretaries, Front office managers, Guest relations officers; Principal/
Register for the conference that will add new dimensions to your role
Click to Apply!