Corporate fraud or employee and management fraud is a pervasive problem. It occurs at an alarming rate in both public and private sector institutions. It should be contained otherwise efforts by government, boards and management to pursue and achieve strategic goals and protect owners and stakeholders interests shall be thwarted through prevalence of corporate fraud. Participants will discuss strategies to prevent, detect and analyse instances of corporate fraud.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Officials from all sectors; government and state-owned enterprises, public companies, private companies including non-government organizations. They include Corporate Accountants, Treasurers, Internal Auditors, Investigators, Lawyers, Corporate Security Staff, Ethics Officers and other professionals who deal with corporate management fraud from the standpoint of prevention, investigation, and detection in organizations.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Identify fraud opportunities in organizational environment;
- Monitor and identify personal pressures which lead to higher propensity to
- Set up strategies including fraud policy, to prevent fraud or at least to minimize
the impact of fraud and fraudulent activities;
- Investigate more effectively fraud and fraud related activities.
- Auditing standards;
- Elements of control;
- Fraud prevention;
- Fraud detection;
- Fraud investigation;
- Information on 212 cases of fraud.