Modern management is now emphasizing results, outputs and outcomes as opposed to the input oriented traditional management. Hence individuals in advisory or oversight positions need to be able to plan for, institute and audit or evaluate performance in all aspects of the organization.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Managers who evaluate staff performance, Project Managers, Internal Auditors, External Auditors, Accountants, Academicians and Inspectors.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Advise management on establishment of appropriate vision, mission, goals, and
- Assist subunits to establish goals congruent with the organizational goals and
- Assess whether goals and objectives are efficiently and effectively achieved;
- Assess the measurement processes and validity of information reported to senior
- Definition of performance auditing;
- Introduction to performance auditing;
- Performance auditing;
- Developing vision, mission, and economy and efficiency audits;
- Establishing and monitoring performance;
- Review performance audit guidelines.