Internal audit function plays a major role in the sustainability of enterprises and following the emergence of corporate governance the establishment of effective internal audit function by listed companies and public bodies is not an option. The programme covers professional, technical and administrative strategies to enable participants to manage all aspects of internal audit function effectively.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Officials from both private and public sectors. The range includes officials from ministries, departments and agencies, state-owned enterprises, non- government organizations, oversight institutions and public companies including auditors, accountants, directors and managers.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Interpret standards for the professional practice of internal auditing;
- Interpret the internal audit charter;
- Explain statements of authority and responsibilities;
- Describe the code of ethics;
- Link governance and internal audit.
- Standards for the professional practice of internal auditing;
- Internal audit charter;
- Statement s of authority and responsibilities;
- Code of ethics;
- Managing principles;
- Governance and Internal Auditor.