The global financial markets are now more flexible and changing, giving more challenges and opportunities thus individual and corporate entities might experience as they seek full participation in these markets. This course will help participants to get to know the proper procedures and mechanisms in participating in the money and capital markets.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Fund Managers, Chief Executives, Accountants, Scholars and various practitioners from financial institutions, stock exchanges, capital market authorities and securities exchanges.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the concepts and principles of the financial markets and its operation
mechanisms thus helping them to decide on full participation as an individual or
- Describe the legal framework of financial and capital markets
- Identify capital markets instruments
- Explain money markets operations, challenges and prospects
- Appreciate the role of regional integration in promoting financial and capital
- Explain operations of stock exchange.
- Overview of financial markets and instruments;
- The legal framework of financial and capital markets, limitation and way forward;
- Capital markets instruments and participation in the stock exchanges;
- Money markets instruments and participation in the money markets;
- Money markets operations, challenges and prospects;
- The role of regional integration in promoting financial and capital markets;
- New innovations in financial markets and challenges;
- Demutualization of stock exchanges.