The program on advanced auditing captures both technical and administrative aspects. It addresses both strategic and operational issues; vision, mission statement, goals, and objectives including policy guidelines and audit manuals to secure efficient and effective management of the organisation. The programme also discusses best practices that should be followed in formulating the entity's structure in order to properly capture its organisational status. To ensure the entity delivers, efficient and effective hiring procedures are shared. Staff of the organisation should deal properly with the stakeholders for the success of the audit activity. The relevant protocol is discussed.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Internal Auditors, External Auditors, Accountants, Investigators, and oversight bodies.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Develop strategic goals and objectives, policy guidelines including audit manuals, crafting the entity's structure to reflect its organisational
status, relationship with the board;
- Apply techniques to source efficient and effective staff for the audit
- Explain how to deal with people;
- Explain how to service the audit board committee.
- Establishment of audit department;
- Selection and development of audit staff;
- Development of audit manuals;
- Dealing with people;
- Developing policy guidelines for the internal audit department;
- Developing vision, mission statement, goals and objectives for the department;
- Servicing the board of Directors audit committee.