Administrative Management is a branch of management which is concerned with the services of obtaining, recording and analysing information, of planning and communicating, by means of which the management of an organisation safeguards its assets, promotes its affairs and achieves its objectives. This programme equip Executive Assistants with Management and Administration knowledge and skills, and correct attitudes for better job performance.. At job behaviour level the programme aims at helping the trainees acquire improved skills in effective management of the administrative sub-system in their organisations.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply management and administrative skills;
- Develop ability to work under pressure in a changing environment;
- Interpret rules and regulations;
- Apply negotiation skills;
- Plan and schedule work;
- Manage records.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This programme is suitable for Executive/Management Assistants, Senior
Personal/Private Secretaries and Management Administrative Assistants who have done MDPEA I (Basic) and II (Advanced).TOPICS INCLUDE
- Understanding administration;
- Introduction to public administration;
- Understanding administrative management;
- Understanding corporate culture;
- Managing administrative services;
- Organizing: The administrator's key function;
- Records management;
- Administrative and coordination of work;
- Negotiations - knowledge and skills;
- Use of committee in management;
- Understanding policies, procedures and rules.