Strategic Management of HIV/AIDS and Reproductive Health is key in attaining global and countries' set goals.
The course is geared towards enabling participants to have competences in planning, developing and implementing the projects successfully. Overall the participants will be able to link and integrate related projects and at the same time include contemporary issues like gender diversity, human rights and judicial use of resources.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Gain both knowledge and skills and on reproductive health;
- Share relevant experiences in managing the projects, further more learn from case studies and role plays;
- Gain demonstrable competencies in rolling out HIV/AIDS and reproductive
health in an African environment.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Senior and middle level Managers involved in management of HIV/AIDS and Reproductive Health in Non-governmental organization, Ministry of Health and private institutions.
- Strategic information in HIV and reproductive health;
- Setting project goals and objectives;
- Formulating strategies for achieving the intents;
- Human rights in health context;
- Adolescence health;
- Gender dimensions in HIV and reproductive health;
- Gender based violence;
- Implementation of integrated projects;
- Project monitoring and evaluation;
- Resource mobilization.