Business processes are a set of interrelated activities which are used to produce and deliver goods and services to customers. The efficiency of business processes contributes, to a very large extent, to producing high quality goods and services. The opposite is true.
In turn, the higher the quality of goods and services, the higher the levels of customer satisfaction. In turn, the higher the customer loyalty levels hence revenues earned by the organization. Thus efficient business processes makes good business sense.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Contextualize Business Process Reengineering in their Organizations;
- Apply comprehensive methodology for analysing current business processes;
- Design and implement re-engineered business processes;
- Monitor and evaluate re-engineered business processes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Middle and Senior Managers in Public and Private Enterprises
responsible for Efficiency Programmes
- Programme/Project Managers;
- Production Managers;
- Marketing Managers.
- BPR Concept and Methodology
- Efficiency and effectiveness Analysis
- RACI Analysis
- Migration and Engagement Strategy
- Monitoring and Evaluation methodologies for reengineered business